Versenkung der Armenija

egbert
Mitglied

Re: Versenkung der Armenija

Beitrag von egbert »

Hier gibt es noch ein virtuelles Video von TASS des bewaffneten (4x4,5cm Kanonen) Truppentransporters

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=166768834629511

und diese Russische Quelle nutzt Originalaussagen aus dem Russischen Staatsarchiv, u.a. auch zu dem Wetter und weiteren Aussagen zur Klassifizierung und Fracht der Armenya (übersetzt ins Englische)

https://www.rgo.ru/en/article/myths-and ... -shipwreck
Zuletzt geändert von egbert am Sa 17. Apr 2021, 16:25, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
egbert
Mitglied

Beitrag von egbert »

egbert
Mitglied

Beitrag von egbert »

Jens, ich habe in meinem englischsprachigem Forum eine Antwort zum Einsatz der Luftwaffe erhalten:

I./KG 28

Attack on the Soviet Union - Central Russia. (Jul 41 - Dec 41)
Jul – Sep 41: on arrival at Terespol, took part in the first night attack on Moscow (21/22 Jul), these continuing to the end of Jul. On 2 Aug transferred from Terespol to Bobruisk/C Russia and flew attacks on troop and supply trains, artillery positions and motor transport columns in the vicinity of Bakhmach, Konotop, Ovruch and Chernigov during Aug and Sep as the battered remnants of the Red Army withdrew East. No aircraft combat losses were reported during these two months of action, although there were several take off and landing accidents. From 23-27 Sep night raids were flown on Moscow. Meanwhile, 1.Staffel (Lufttorpedo) had been detached from the rest of the Gruppe and sent to Buzău/Romania for operations under Luftflotte 4 against Soviet Black Sea shipping off Odessa and around Crimea. (T-312 roll 1144¹; Ultra; LRs; Karlsruhe Collection; A.I.).
Oct – Nov 41: transferred from Bobruisk to Seshchinskaya on 10 Oct and flew attacks on marshalling yards and rail junctions at Kursk and Orel during early Oct. Night raids were flown on Moscow 12 and 28 Oct without loss. Night raids on Kashira/SSE of Moscow on 21 and 29 Nov each cost I./KG 28 one plane. Poor flying weather reduced operations during much of Nov. (Ultra; T-312 microfilms; Karlsruhe Collection; A.I.; LRs).

¹ Source NARA T-312 roll 1144 is the IV. Fliegerkorps Tagesmeldung that includes the torpedoing of the Armeniya.
dimitry p

Beitrag von dimitry p »

Lieber Andreas!
Vielen herzlichen Dank!
Dimitry
Antworten